Welcome to Head O'Meadow PTA!
Welcome to the Head O’Meadow (HOM) Elementary School PTA! The HOM PTA takes great pride in the dedication of its members and the close relationship it has with the HOM administration team and our families. This partnership allows us to bring new and fresh programs to our community helping us impact the lives of every HOM student, both at school and at home.
Throughout the year, the PTA funds and coordinates many programs and benefits for our students. Some examples of these are:
- Quality cultural arts/enrichment programs for all grade levels
- Funding for technology, including Maker Space technology and sound system
- Extra-curricular Geography and Math Program
- Career Day
- Funding for the new library books
- Fun family-oriented social events such as Dances, Movie Night, Painting night, Bingo and more!
Keep your eye out for emails from the school with invitations to our upcoming events and General Meetings. Take a look at the back to school letter, membership form and volunteer sign-up form located on this page to get informed and involved with the PTA. We appreciate all of your support and look forward to another great, safe year ahead!
~HOM PTA Board
Support Our School